. We Obtain Quotes from A+ Rated Carriers! FT & PT
. Occurrence & Claims Made Based Options – Best Rates in the U.S.
. Average Savings per PA – $1,950.00 Year!
. Group PA’s & Individual PA’s welcome!
. No Restrictions – No Automatic Annual Premium Increases – Quoted in 24 hrs!
. We are a Family Owned Business here to Work for You!
- Limits of Liability: $100,000/$300,000 to $1,000,000/$5,000,000 or Higher Upon Request
Call Us TODAY @ Clifton Insurance Agency … 877-212-4368 Canyon J. Clifton
Submit the online form below to request a quote or call 877-212-4368 for immediate assistance
Any Questions! 877-212-4368 Ext: 102 Canyon J. Clifton
Fax: 806-457-1760 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Professional Liability Coverage
- Covers you, up to $1 million each claim, for amounts that you become legally obligated to pay as a result of a professional liability claim arising out of a covered medical incident.
- Covers you, up to $5 million annual aggregate, for all covered claims in the policy period.
License Protection – up to $25,000 annual aggregate
- If your client, a spouse, family member, etc. complains about you to a state licensing board, you could face the challenge of defending your practice and license-and thousands of dollars in legal fees. A policy through HPSO will reimburse you up to the applicable limit for your defense of disciplinary charges and other covered expenses arising out of a covered incident.
Defendant Expense Benefit – up to $25,000 annual aggregate, up to $1,000 per day
- Your policy through HPSO will reimburse you up to the applicable limit for lost wages and covered expenses incurred when you attend a required trial, hearing, or proceeding as a defendant in a covered claim.
Deposition Representation – up to $10,000 annual aggregate
- A patient or client is injured at the facility where you work. You are not named in the lawsuit, but you receive a subpoena for testimony during the policy period. Your coverage through HPSO will pay for attorney’s fees of an attorney designated by the insurer as a result of your required appearance at a deposition that arises out of professional services
Personal Liability Coverage – up to $1 million annual aggregate
- Covers you for legal liability for covered claims resulting from incidents at your residence, unrelated to your work.
Defense Attorney Provided
- With your own individual coverage, you’ll have your own defense attorney designated by the insurer to represent you in court, when necessary. Legal fees will be paid for covered claims, in addition to your liability limits – WIN OR LOSE.
Assault Coverage – up to $25,000 annual aggregate
Violence in the workplace is a tragic reality. If you become the victim of a violent action at work or on your way to or from work, this coverage will reimburse you for your medical expenses or damage to your property up to the applicable limit. (Not available in Texas).
Personal Injury Coverage
- Covers you, up to the applicable limits of liability, for covered claims arising from allegations of slander, libel, assault and battery, and other alleged personal injuries arising through the performance of your professional services.
Medical Payments – up to $25,000 per person, up to $100,000 annual aggregate
- Pays for reimbursement of medical expenses to others injured at your residence or business premises up to the applicable limit.
Damage to Property of Others – up to $10,000 annual aggregate
- While you are providing care at a patient’s or client’s home, what if you accidentally break something? No worries. Your policy pays up to the applicable limit for unintentional damage you cause to someone else’s property while at your personal residence or your workplace.
First Aid Expenses – up to $10,000 annual aggregate
- This benefit provides reimbursement for expenses you incur while rendering first aid to another person. For example, these expenses may include supplies from your personal first aid kit that you used to help a victim of an automobile accident.
Sexual Misconduct/Abuse – up to $25,000 annual aggregate
- Insures you, up to the applicable limit of liability, for amounts you are legally obligated to pay as a result of covered claims involving acts of sexual misconduct related to professional services.
Information Privacy Coverage (HIPAA) – up to $25,000 annual aggregate
- People today are very conscious of their privacy. Most are aware of the protection they receive under the HIPAA laws. This coverage reimburses you for costs to notify patients of a breach of confidential personal information in compliance with privacy protection laws. It also covers HIPAA fines and penalties that you become legally obligated to pay as a result of a covered proceeding.
These policy terms are based off of the Occurrence or Convertible Claims-Made Policies Provided by AON/HPSO – Affinity Insurance Services, Inc. Clifton Insurance Agency, Inc is a representative agency. We also represent all other carriers nationally.